People of Tumblr. Friends and lovers. Heros and Villains alike.
Hear my plea.
I am in my second year at college. Due to some mix ups and unforeseen events I owe a large sum of money. For me to return in the fall, I have to pay it off August 1st.
I gotta sign up for classes and stuff.I literally have no money and no way of acquiring enough except for this last effort. (My last few dimes were spent on yarn T_T)
In order to raise money I have decided to sell Avenger inspired hats. PLEASE BUY ALL THE HATS. PLEASE.
My goal is 50 hats overall. That will raise enough to pay what I owe. Please help a starving artist.
Please I beg you I’m groveling omg help gah death asdlfjakjsdhfashf OTL.Ahem.
If you want a hat and are feeling compassionate OR do not want a hat and are feeling compassionate, please feel free to click the link below.
Please my whole future is in your hands omg i don’t know how I got into this mess ilu guys please help
If you guys have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
GUYS PLEASE PLEASE HELP MY ROOMMATE OUT SHE’S QUALITY AND DESERVES TO BE HERE
IF YOU CAN’T AFFORD A
SWAGGITYHAT PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST!
Witchbane’s How to Grow Plants (like a Boss)
Here’s a quick and easy tutorial for growing new plants from clippings! It’s not as hard as you might think…
This tutorial works best for herbs & plants that grow like bushes- it doesn’t work for all herbs but what’s the harm in trying?
Step One: Materials
- A small jar (I used a jam jar)
- A mature plant (one that’s been in a stable planting environment for most of a season) - I’m using Rosemary
- Water (not shown)
Step Two: Cutting!
- When you cut bunches off with your scissors make sure that you’re cutting close (but not on) the main stem of the plant.
- Give your cuts an a-cuuuuute angle so that it’s easier for them to drink water without their mamma plant
- You also might wanna make sure they have a few friends to keep them company c:
Step Three: Honey
- Dip the tips of all the plants in the honey- it’s like using growth hormones but natural & your new baby plants will love you for it
Step Four: Rooting
- Time to go swimming! Just kidding- your plants don’t know how to swim. Yet. So make sure that when you do place them in a jar of water you fill it up so that the roots are the only thing submerged.
Step Five: Place in a Sunny Spot
- The last little thing? Simple! Just place your little babies in a window so that they have plenty of light & wait a few weeks (+) when their roots are an inch or so, before planting.
- Make sure that you change the water about once a week or so, that way your plants are less likely to get sick from bad water.
That’s it! Simple right?
Hope this helps anyone who might have been curious about growing herbs- I’ll try to post an update on my current baby plant here in a few weeks (I hope he survives- I took forever with the photos). Feel free to ask if you have questions.
Doing this today! I hope it works!
I keep an eco-friendly, cruelty-free kitchen. It took a bit of research and a bit of reconfiguring to get all set up, but now it’s just as easy as vegan pie.
A very unusual genetic color variation in white-tailed deer — rarer even than albinism — produces all-black offspring in that species which are known as “melanistic” or “melanic” deer.
reblogging because no, really, melanistic animals are real
80/∞ photos of Scarlett Johansson
Today at work, I wore this pretty form-fitting outfit because well… because I can. And a woman, probably in her mid to late 30s asks me… “Can I ask you a question without purposely trying to offend you?” Of course I said she could and then she asks me… “Do you feel comfortable in what you’re wearing?” and I kind of confusedly answered that I did feel comfortable in what I was wearing. She then asked “Even though it’s extremely… form-fitting?” And I said “Especially because it’s form fitting.” She then told me that she thought I looked beautiful but asked how I was so comfortable, as a full-figured woman, wearing something tight. And I simply answered “Because I love my body. I love my shape. I love who I am. It took me a long time to be okay with what kind of body I have but now I love it and if I choose to change it, I can. If I don’t choose to, then I won’t. Sure, I have things I don’t like about myself but overall I can’t say I’m disappointed in the way I look or feel in the clothes I choose to wear.”
She then called me her “She-Hero” and bought an outfit just like the one I was wearing.
This is why I love my job.
stop being a sexy beast